- Gran Hotel HavanaCovid-19 Information
We would like to offer you all the information you can need in order to make your stay more comfortable.
The most important thing is the welfare of our guests and our staff. The Gran Hotel Havana complies fully with all regulations and guidelines regarding hygiene, risk prevention and safety issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health.
IMPORTANT: as of Friday 3rd December, it is compulsory in Catalonia to have a Covid certificate to enter bars and restaurants.
In addition, the following measures will come into force from 24 December:
- Curfew between 01.00 and 06.00 hrs.
- Tables in the restaurants can be for a maximum of 10 people.
The following services will not be available:
Our commitment to cleanliness and disinfection
Standards of hygiene, cleanliness and disinfection are one of our priorities and we are introducing additional measures to ensure the safety of guests and staff.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in transit areas and parts of the premises used frequently by guests and staff.
- Rooms: rooms are cleaned and disinfected after guests leave and before the arrival of the next guest, special attention being paid to surfaces which are touched frequently.
We have also reduced the amount of fabric in rooms and eliminated bathroom amenities (these are available from Reception) and some decorative items.
- Public spaces: these spaces are cleaned and disinfected more frequently, special attention being paid to the Reception area, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, sanitiser gel dispensers and room keys, among other items.
- Training: all staff have received training in procedures to deal with Covid-19 and the relevant hygiene protocols.
Our commitment to safety
The following are among the measures we have introduced:
- Distance indicators have been installed to ensure the minimum safety distance is respected and prevent concentrations of people in busy areas.
- All our employees have the necessary PPE. Assessments of occupational hazards have been carried out to ensure it is suitable.
- Guests are encouraged to use cards to pay.
- Floor and maintenance staff will only provide service when guests are not in their rooms.
- Procedures are in place to deal with any cases in which an employee or a guest develops symptoms suggestive of Covid-19.
What you will find in our rooms?
We have prepared our rooms based on a new nude concept. We have reduced the non-necessary elements of our rooms, which have been cleaned and sanitized in-depth.
- We have moved the extra pillows away
- We have emptied the minibars
- We have moved the kettles and coffee machines away
- We have moved the amenities away
- We have covers the tv remote control with a plastic bag that is changed for every customer
If during your stay you wish to have some of these items, you just need to call us at the front desk (telephone number: 9) and we will bring them to your room.
Free cancellation policy: more flexible than ever
All bookings are covered by a flexible cancellation and changes policy and can be cancelled or changed up to 24 hours before you are due to arrive. Book with peace of mind and no obligation!