F1 Grand Prix Barcelona 2020
Gran Hotel Havana
F1 Grand Prix Barcelona 2023
The Spanish Grand Prix Formula 1 returns to the famous Barcelona - Catalonia circuit in Montmeló.
Here we explain all the information about this sporting event:
From 19th till 21th of May.
Drivers for the 2023 season of Formula 1
The 2023 season of GP F1, number 71 of the Formula 1 global championship, will include 10 different racing teams and acclaimed international drivers, including:
- Mercedes: Lewis Hamilton, winner of the 2019 Grand Prix F1, and George Russell
- Ferrari: Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz
- McLaren: Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo
- Redbull: Max Verstappen and Sergio Pérez
Tickets to F1 Barcelona 2023 and featured stands
The tickets to the Barcelona GP F1 are already available for sale via the official website in various combinations: for a single day, concessions, tickets with parking and tickets with camping.
Below, we’ve outlined the main grandstands based on their location around the route:
- Principal Grandstand: in front of the starting grid and finish line and with views of the podium ceremony.
- Pelouse: represents 6 green zones spread across different strategic areas around the track. There is no numbered seating, with the possibility to gain access at different locations, so it’s possible to enjoy various different perspectives of the race.
- Grandstand J: offers privileged views of the main stretch where single-seaters can reach speeds up to 300km/hr.
- Grandstands G, N, C, A and L: located at different points on the circuit, these seats allow you to witness the most exciting turns of the race.
Hotel for the Barcelona Formula 1
The 4-star superior Gran Hotel Havana offers a privileged location to enjoy Barcelona, as well as the best connections to the Formula 1 circuit of Montmeló.
How to get to the Montmeló circuit?
The Spanish Grand Prix F1 will take place, as it does every year, at the Montmeló circuit, 30 kilometres from Barcelona. You can get there via:
- Train: from Paseo de Gracia (just a few steps from our hotel) on the lines R2 Castelldefels-Granollers Centre and R2 Nord Aeroport-Maçanet Massanes. The journey takes about 30 minutes.
- Car: 25 minutes from our hotel.