- Gran Hotel Havana
F1 Grand Prix Barcelona 2020
Due to the global COVID-19 situation, this event has been postponed and the new date is still to be confirmed. We recommend that you continue to check the organizer's website for further updates.
The Spanish Grand Prix Formula 1 returns to the famous Barcelona - Catalonia circuit in Montmeló.
Here we explain all the information about this sporting event:
Still to be confirmed.
Drivers for the 2020 season of Formula 1
The 2020 season of GP F1, number 71 of the Formula 1 global championship, will include 10 different racing teams and acclaimed international drivers, including:
- Mercedes: Lewis Hamilton, winner of the 2019 Grand Prix F1, and Valtteri Bottas
- Ferrari: Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerc
- McLaren: Lando Norris and Carlos Sainz Jr.
- Redbull: Alexander Albon and Max Verstappen
Tickets to F1 Barcelona 2020 and featured stands
The tickets to the Barcelona GP F1 are already available for sale via the official website in various combinations: for a single day, concessions, tickets with parking and tickets with camping.
Below, we’ve outlined the main grandstands based on their location around the route:
- Principal Grandstand: in front of the starting grid and finish line and with views of the podium ceremony.
- Pelouse: represents 6 green zones spread across different strategic areas around the track. There is no numbered seating, with the possibility to gain access at different locations, so it’s possible to enjoy various different perspectives of the race.
- Grandstand J: offers privileged views of the main stretch where single-seaters can reach speeds up to 300km/hr.
- Grandstands G, N, C, A and L: located at different points on the circuit, these seats allow you to witness the most exciting turns of the race.
Hotel for the Barcelona Formula 1
The 4-star superior Gran Hotel Havana offers a privileged location to enjoy Barcelona, as well as the best connections to the Formula 1 circuit of Montmeló.
How to get to the Montmeló circuit?
The Spanish Grand Prix F1 2020 will take place, as it does every year, at the Montmeló circuit, 30 kilometres from Barcelona. You can get there via:
- Train: from Paseo de Gracia (just a few steps from our hotel) on the lines R2 Castelldefels-Granollers Centre and R2 Nord Aeroport-Maçanet Massanes. The journey takes about 30 minutes.
- Car: 25 minutes from our hotel.